– Made of high quality SUS304 Stainless Steel,high strength,sturdy and solid.
– 4 strong and non-slip sawtooth claws making it grappling more firmly and safety;it could bear up to 400kg/ 660 lb .
– Four claws alone can expand or collapse, making it very convenient to carry/store in your backpack or car.
– Hand-forged hook shank ring shaped into a circle(for most ropes), and also used oil quenching process to make it soft steel rims both
– Great for outdoor climbing activities, outdoor survival training and outdoor adventures; fixed fishing boat, rescue vehicle traction and more.
– Materail: SUS304 Stainless Steel
– Color: Silver
– Sizes: Approx. 23cm x 12cm/9 x 4.7 inches(folded)
1 piece Grappling Hook
Please allow slightly difference due to manual measurement.
Color may be slightly different since different monitor.
Premium Material: ASTM 1050, the climbing hook made of premium quality SUS304 stainless steel, more solid, durable, and built to last.
Foldable and Portable: Four claws can be expanded and collapsed, save your space in your package, also very easy to operate and convenient for you to carry.
Catch Firmly and Strong Bearing: This survival claw with strong and non-slip saw-tooth, make it grappling more firmly and safe to use, can hold up to 400kg.
Widely Uses: Great for wilderness outdoor climbing activities(tree, rock, ice, mountain), outdoor adventure activities, grapple falling objects, fixed fishing boat and so on.
Exquisite Design: The hook claw reaches the highest level of soft hardness after longtime oil quenching process, playing great reliability under extreme operating conditions.