Be prepared for outdoor adventures with the pocket chainsaw from Navaris. The strong carbon steel wire saw is lightweight, compact and versatile for wood cutting tasks from the great outdoors to the garden.
- Always have a way to find firewood and shelter in an emergency by keeping the lightweight hand chain saw in your pocket or in your pack for outdoor adventures.
- The bi-directional saw chain isn’t limited to use in the wild – it’s also a handy helper in the garden, woodshed or workshop at home.
- At just 140 grams (less than 5 oz), the wire saw can be taken everywhere you might need it without weighing you down. A carry pouch is included for easy
SHARE THE LOAD
- The wire chain saw can be used by 2 people – with one on each handle the chain can be pulled alternately to make light work of wood cutting.
- The saw is not suitable for children to handle or use! Keep out of the reach of children.
- Material: Carbon steel blade, nylon straps and pouch
- Chain length: 65 cm (25.6 inches)
- Total Length: 104 cm (40.9 inches)
- Dimensions in pouch: 12 x 10 x 3 cm (4.7 x 3.9 x 1.1 inches)
- Weight in pouch: 140 g (4.9 oz)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x Pocket Chainsaw
- 1x Carry Pouch
The saw is not suitable for children to handle or use! Keep out of the reach of children.
BE PREPARED: Be prepared for the great outdoors when camping, trekking or hiking with the portable chain saw from Navaris. Durable and affordable, the bi-directional hand saw is the perfect addition to any survival kit.
STAY SHARP: The hand chainsaw isn’t just for bush survival – it’s also the ideal pocket tool closer to home for gardening, wood cutting or hobby woodwork. The carbon steel blade can be resharpened just like a regular chainsaw.
INCLUDES: The lightweight pocket saw comes with a carry pouch included. Weighing just 140 grams (4.9 oz), it won’t way you or your pack down. Simply stuff the flexible wire saw into the bag for easy transport.
HOW TO: Place the chain around the piece of wood you want to saw, so that the wood is between you and the chain. Then simply pull the strong nylon handles alternating between the left and right hand to start cutting.
SEE-SAW SAW: The chain hand saw can also be used by 2 people, so you can share the work load with a companion.